Monday, June 24, 2013

Alluring Lon-oy Spring

This will gonna happen a little later :)))

Since Irene and I weren't able to make it earlier the previous day, we were still happy that we still have somewhere to go this day. Our hometown girl Mae will bring us to Lon-oy Spring where majority of nearby town's fresh water supply is coming from. There will be a little walk compared to the Tagadian's almost-an hour-hike.


We had lunch there and got a chance to dip ourselves in the cold clean water to break-off the heat and everything in between. I had tan but its unevenly distributed because I forgot to remove my top. So, I guess I need to soak more under the sun. This is quite long but I'm sure you will find the photos worth it.



















































































Life is A Jernih







No comments:

Post a Comment