Monday, August 26, 2013

It Has Vigan


It's been a busy month for me. Finishing my baby collection for Fashionability 2013 and planning shoot for my new model set card and other things in between. So since im done with the shoot and almost half-done with my collection, I think it's time for a new blog post. Another reason was that, our computer's memory storage is decreasing that's why I need to dispose some pictures after posting them online.


Here are the photos when I returned to Vigan City and this time, I get to stroll around on a night scene. Together with some old and new friends who are Master's in Nursing and Medicine students from UNP, I got a chance to see the Legacy Bar, club along the Heritage site which made it quite exciting and unconventional. And as usual, as part of chilling process, we had some booze and we danced the night away. 

Then home the next day.




Frellis. It's near the city plaza.

















Going to Legacy bar via the Heritage Site alley.


I can't get over the nostalgic ambiance I'm having every time I am walking through it. The lights, bricks and silence makes me feel I'm in one of Jose Rizal's novel.



PERFECT.























































































Nice meeting you all.

Some Sinangloan for brunch the next day before we leave. 


With Plazer.











Till next time vigan.










Life is A Jernih







No comments:

Post a Comment