Sunday, January 4, 2015

G O | S E E Black Gold








And for my first style post of the year, I want to show you this easy ensemble with my Art deco shirt, jeans and my forever lovely boots; off to somewhere with my beautiful anyhting-goes/model buddy Arianne. The photos ain't that crisp and it makes me want to have a better camera. But that's gonna take quite a bit. What's important is that I could still share my thoughts and that you can see what I'm wearing, I assumed. LOL. So here are the photos. Please feel free to bash me or something. HAHAHA




Shirt, Thrifted



Pants, DSquared2


Boots, Domo Italy, Trinity Shoes and Apparels Baguio


Bag, Thrifted






Now tell me how do you like it? :3







Photographed by Arianne Espero







Life is A Jernih








You can hype it on Lookbook. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment