Wednesday, January 7, 2015

G O | S E E Cuir et crânes


Ok. I have been to Baguio last December. And as always, the feeling is always something new. Not only that, the city has always something new to offer the bored souls of its visitors and inhabitants alike. You can feel the month of December as the wind bites and give you chills and it will last till February.  It gave me an opportunity to wear everything I can't here in Nueva Ecija. So hashtag layering for that. LOL. My next posts will be about my recent trip and experience with my special friends that I haven't seen for a long time. So here is my look.



Leather Jacket, Issue.com
Pants, Levi's


Bag, Fendi




Scarf, Thrifted


Watch, Guess



Inner top, H&M

Wait for more!








Life is A Jernih










No comments:

Post a Comment