Thursday, June 18, 2015

Lazada Philippines' Shop 'Til You Blog 2015





Remember my Shop 'Til You Blog post previously? Well, here are some lovely photos to better show you what happened during the event which took place at the brand new Discovery Primea in Makati. To know more about the event and how you can maximize your earnings by taking advantage of Lazada Philippines Affiliate Program just click on my previous post and learn how. 

And with no further ado, here are the photos...

My favorite part as always! :3











Everyone's busy making posts real-time.





I got the chance to meet and greet some friendly sponsors.













Inanc Balci, C.E.O., Lazada Philippines giving an introduction to an effective Affiliate Marketing strategies







Kryz Uy got some nice tips making posts palatable to reader's eyes.

















Florian Holm, Chief Marketing Officer, explaining our blog's potential in becoming a major business. 






Some competitive games I would say. We had a contest for the Best IG photo of the freebies we got earlier that day and the winner will receive a cool and fashionable watch from Lazada. That prize really made me realize I should start my own IG account that very moment. HAHAHA. I mean that's a nice watch over there.  

I really don't have an IG account and my friends know that and they were encouraging me for a long time already. Little did they know, a wrist watch would make me decide to have one already. LOL. And so I made my IG ACCOUNT! (You can check my entry which is also my first IG post. And don't forget to follow moi, thanks in advance!) Congrats to me! Sadly, I didn't win . I really think follower count is one of the criteria and I still got 0 that time. hahaha #bitter. Here's my entry. I think it's brilliant. hahaha


A photo posted by Jernih Agapito (@jernihagapito) on


Moving on...




I may have not won the contest but I was picked during the raffle and won a prize from Timex. [insert slow clap 3x here] #feelingbetternow #happykiddo. LOL





And so that's what happened during Shop 'Til You Blog. You can check the full set of photos from Lazada Affiliate Program Philippines Facebook page and be sure to share the page so your hood be informed of the good news as well. 












Life is A Jernih













No comments:

Post a Comment