Saturday, June 13, 2015

Silantro Fil-Mex Cantina: Philippines and Mexico in my Mouth


Sure you have heard of Silantro if you live in Metro Manila/ Dagupan or have friends living there. But for those who haven't yet, let me share it with you and let others know too. ;) (share this post y'all)


I specifically tried the Silantro branch located in the famous food destination Kapitolyo, Pasig. Good thing we didn't have to travel as far as Mexico to have a taste of it. Silantro just made it available in a yummy way and a price that won't hurt. There are nachos, fries, tacos and paella full of toppings and the like. You could really feel the energy inside the restaurant. Everything were hyped up from the food and the crew. I liked the idea that the interiors were simple and clean with Mexican wrestlers on the walls, a true Mexican icon. I am so happy that I was with my friends and that I really enjoyed my experience. I couldn't wait to get back and taste their other offers. :)















You can visit them on Facebook HERE!









They are located at 75 East Kapitolyo Drive, Kapitolyo, Pasig City and their main branch at Perez, Dagupan, Pangasinan.











Photographs from Elmer Sebastian and Raiza Andres












Life is A Jernih











No comments:

Post a Comment