Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Two Words



FIRST OF ALL play this Youtube video of Lea Salonga's Two Words, my favorite wedding song, as a background music to make your reading more dramatic :3 I am dreaming to sing it in the church, in a friend's wedding or my wedding. #TeamLea. I hope you will find it connected to the post. LOL


And this is that stage of our lives when people we have known since college are getting married one beautiful moment at a time. Sometimes, I cannot help but create a debate inside my head if I should feel pressured withy peers tying the knots. Am I doing good in my life? Am I making the right decisions? Am I on a place I supposed to be? Because I see people making major decisions in life such as marriage as strong and established individuals, unafraid of the future.


And speaking of beautiful and strong people, it is my pleasure to announce through this blog that Marlorn and Jovelle just got married last weekend in Sta. Barbara, Pangasinan. I seldom attended weddings or other special events in the past, that is why I was very excited to witness this ceremony and I could not help but smile. Also, I was actually endorsing myself already to our other friends who attended the wedding to include me on the list when they get married because I want to experience it. HAHAHA. As far as I know, I have been a ring-bearer when I was 3 or 4 years old. It was the first and so far the last time I participated in a wedding and it is not that vivid anymore. So, if you are reading this and we are kinda close, you know what to do. ;) I promise that I will be fabulously in place. :3

Anyway, back to the wedding, it was also a nice occasion to meet old friends from college, as well as, catching up and exchanging new numbers. I am actually considering this type of event as a break from our busy work or personal schedules. Thanks to my college block mate and another home-town girl from Pangasinan, Karen (IG:@janeducusin), for giving me and Von a smooth free ride. We owe you a lot together with our hyperactive sweat glands. LOL

So here are some of the scenes on the wedding day.

































































To Marlorn and Jovelle, congratulations!!!




All photos from Karen Ducusin.




Have you seen me as Judas already???




Life is A Jernih







No comments:

Post a Comment