Tuesday, November 1, 2016

2016 STAR MAGIC BALL BEST DRESSED



Ryan Ong, Preview.






It is that time of the year again when our favorite Kapamilya stars gathered together for one dazzling and glamorous night.

Of course, the time when all the key people of the fashion industry are having their style Olympics with a mini-heart-attack off-cam and in-between. Ladies and gents, I am presenting this year's list of my best dressed. Well, it is my second time to post about Star Magic Ball (Check my first!) and probably it won't be my last; hoping to give you a more in-depth point of view for the upcoming balls. For now, proceed to my list and tell me who is your bet.




Ryan Ong, Preview.

Ryan Ong, Preview.

Ryang Ong, Preview.

rappler.com












Andrea Beldua, Preview.

Andrea Beldua, Preview.

Andrea Beldua, Preview.

Andrea Beldua, Preview.

Andrea Beldua, Preview.
Ryan Ong, Preview.













2 comments: